The Four Rules
1) Treat all guns as if they are loaded.
2) Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy.
3) Keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on the target.
4) Identify your target, and what is behind it.
- SALE - Federal XM193 5.56x45mm 500 round case for only $169.99! Stop by the shop to get some before its gone! westcoastarmory.com/specials/373-F… 1 week ago
- The Army's newly adopted pistols are finally making their way into the hands of U.S. soldiers. fb.me/7MMHEVOQi 1 week ago
Tuesday Night Pistol League
TNPL is an IDPA practice match held every Tuesday night. IDPA matches use practical equipment to solve simulated “real world” self-defense scenarios. All participants will need a concealed carry holster, a double mag pouch and 50-100 rounds of ammo. IDPA is a fun way to get real world defense practice! We also hold bi-monthly official IDPA classifiers, see our IDPA Schedule for details!
Tuesday Night – 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Bellevue Gun Club Practical Shooters
The Bellevue Gun Club Practical Shooters league is a USPSA league designed to practice fast paced practical shooting in an exciting environment! All participants will need a holster and at least 4 extra magazines as well as 100 rounds of ammo.
Thursday Night – 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Friday Night Rifle League
If you're looking for some fun, fast paced, friendly competition the Friday night rifle league is for you. The rifle league is held every Friday night in the training bay, with set up and walk through starting at 7:00 pm. You will get to shoot 50 or more rounds from behind and around barricades, left hand, right hand and with required mag changes. Don't forget to bring your pistol for the pistol transition during the course. This league is for experienced shooters only.
Friday Night – 7:00pm to 10:00pm
All events have a $15.00 match fee